WR-138 4G CAT 12 CPE is a wireless high-speed complete solution developed based on 4G cellular technology and Wi-Fi home network technology. It uses a MIPS CPU to provide dynamic data processing and management computing power for the reference design, a high-performance firewall-router, and high-performance virtual private network (VPN) security acceleration.
It can help broadband operators, Internet service providers (ISP) and OEMs to rapidly develop and deploy all-wireless home Internet for the latest 4G, by promoting plug-and-play gigabit connection solutions to replace DSL, cable and fiber deployment. Changes in the traditional home broadband industry.
MT7621A + CAT 12 modem
u WPS , Reset.
◆ 4G LTE Frequency Bands.
WLAN. IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac , 2*2 MIMO
WLAN. Built-in 2T2R
◆ Cat6. UL 2CA 64 QAM ,DL 2CA 256QAM ,2x2MIMO
◆ Data Rate (Max.)
LTE-FDD. Max 600Mbps (DL)，Max 150Mbps (UL)
LTE-TDD. Max 430Mbps (DL)，Max 90Mbps (UL)
DC-HSPA+. Max 42Mbps (DL)，Max 11.2Mbps (UL)
WCDMA. Max 384Kbps (DL) , Max 384Kbps (UL)
• Supports Route Function. NAT/NAPT, RIP v1/v2
• ACL, and prevents DoS attacks, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPS security for WLAN.
• Supports PSK.
• Supports WebGui credentials.
• Supports Protocols. TR069 ,PPOE, DHCP etc.
• Supports Port Filter, DMZ, Port Forwarding, NAT (Network Address Translation), MAC address Filter, IP address Filter, ALG etc.
• Supports Access Control
• Manual Firmware Updates.
• Supports Router Settings Backup, SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol).
• Supports Diagnostic tools (PING, ARP, Router Logs).